Residents on low incomes who are told by NHS Test and Trace
To claim you will need:
· The unique ID number from your NHS Test and Trace notification
· To provide details of your employment, including the email address of your employer so they can confirm that you are unable to work from home
· A recent bank statement, business accounts or evidence of self-assessment tax returns if you are self-employed
· Your bank details and a recent bank statement
· Your National Insurance number.
For more details visit crawley.gov.uk/coronavirus/supporting-community/self-isolation-support-payments
Our online form enabling you to apply for a Test and Trace Support Payment will be online by 12 October. Claims can be backdated to 28 September, when the scheme started.
An eligibility checker is available at gov.uk/coronavirus